- If you don’t have an onboarding document now is a good time to create one. It should detail the process of working with you, have an FAQ, and list out all of your services and fees.
- If you don’t have time to write one or would like it done for you, visit www.travelmarketingandmedia.com/shop. We have one available for download.
List them on your website
- Your planning fees should be listed on your website. Whether you choose to title them with package names or just list the price and what it includes, transparency is best.
- Listing your planning fees will attract the right clients and repel the wrong ones.
- Listing your planning fees avoids you having to ask for it all the time.