A few nice compliments about you is not enough to convince others. You need social proof. #receipts
Three Part Testimonials
- What they asked forAnthony and Sandra wanted to get away for some alone time. They wanted to go to Italy. Because it would be Anthony’s first time in Rome they wanted to add somewhere Sandra had not been to and divide time between two places. They wanted private tours and restaurant reservations, first-class flights, and a hotel within walking distance to everything. They also wanted airport transfers.
2. What you booked for them
- We researched, planned, and prepared the travel documents for the following:
- International flights from LA to Rome
- Airport transfers (home and Italy)
- Private tours of the Vatican, Colseum, Forum,
- and a cooking class.
- Restaurant reservations.
- Wine tasting class.
- 5 nights at a 5-star hotel in Rome
- 3 nights at a 4-star hotel in Materra
- Priavate walking tour in Materra
- Flights between Rome and Materra
- Travel Insurance
- We also provided destination guides and advice before they departed and direct contact to us
- while they were away in case they needed anything.3. How it made the feel
This is where you paste down their testimonial.
If your client is great on social media don’t be afraid to use their handle, especially if they
frequently post when they travel.