YOUR QUIZ RESULTS
We'd love to show you where you are now and how to get to where you need to be.
YOU TOOK OUR QUICK QUIZ AND NOW WE'D LOVE TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO HELP YOU TO GROW THE TRAVEL BUSINESS OF YOUR DREAMS.
YOUR QUIZ RESULTS
A marketing funnel is a business process where you turn strangers into customers, and the middle of the funnel is all about your clients getting to know, like and trust you (we refer to it as building the KLT).
If you do a great job in this part of the funnel, you’ll never struggle to close sales… ever.
We’re assuming from your quiz answers that you already have a flow of new prospective clients coming into your email list on a weekly basis.
If that’s not the case, you’ll want to circle back to the top of your funnel and nail that first before moving onto the middle of the funnel.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO NEXT
Here’s a checklist of tasks designed to streamline the top of your marketing funnel:
Once these elements are firmly established, you can smoothly transition to enhancing the middle and bottom sections of your marketing funnel, where the real excitement – and of course, the real earnings – kick in.
- Determine (or reaffirm) your travel niche or genre. This is your speciality; own it.
- Hand-pick 6-10 suppliers who you’ll concentrate on promoting. They should complement your niche, offer attractive commissions, and be companies you’re genuinely excited to collaborate with.
- Based on the average cost of a vacation package with each supplier, estimate the number of clients you’ll need to secure to hit your sales target.
- Conduct a marketing audit to ensure that your social media presence and website are fully synchronized with your niche.
They should reflect the destinations your chosen suppliers cover and the experiences your clients can expect there.
Tackling these tasks in order helps you build a solid launch pad for your business growth, making sure you’re flying in the right direction.
HERE'S HOW WE CAN HELP
And we’re right here to assist you at every step of this exciting (and sometimes terrifying) journey.
- Tune into the ‘Travel Marketing & Media ®’ podcast. It’s a treasure trove of industry insights, actionable strategies, and inspiring success stories.
- Got questions? Sandra’s got answers! Send over your queries and watch as she tackles them at our next Travel Marketing Townhall. It’s like having a personal mentor at your fingertips.
3. Join the conversation by downloading our app and connecting with our Facebook group. You’ll find a thriving community of like-minded travel advisors, eager to share their knowledge and experiences.
4. Last but certainly not least, sync your calendar with ours. That way, you’ll never miss out on any of our free training and coaching events. It’s like having a personal reminder for your professional growth.
With these resources, you’ll have a well-rounded support system that covers all bases, ensuring your journey towards business growth is smooth sailing, or shall we say, smooth flying!