YOUR QUIZ RESULTS
We'd love to show you where you are now and how to get to where you need to be.
YOU TOOK OUR QUICK QUIZ AND NOW WE'D LOVE TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO HELP YOU TO GROW THE TRAVEL BUSINESS OF YOUR DREAMS.
YOUR QUIZ RESULTS
Your focus should be on the bottom of your marketing funnel, the sales phase.
A marketing funnel is a business process where you turn strangers into customers, and the bottom of the funnel is all about closing sales and getting invoices paid.
If you have done a great job at the top of the funnel it means that you have a consistent stream of clients coming in.
If you have done an equally strong job in the middle of the funnel it means that you have built a strong KLT.
So your area of focus has to lie in asking for the sale, closing the sale, dealing with sales objections (there shouldn’t be many) and getting the invoices paid.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT
Here’s a list of tasks you can focus on to improve the bottom of your funnel.
You’ll know if you’re doing a good job because you won’t have many sales objections (if any) from clients, your proposal to payment timeline will decrease, and you’ll have repeat clients, referral clients, and upsells – all with relative ease.
Note, if that doesn’t happen, it will be because the top or middle of your funnel is not right. You are either attracting the wrong audience into the top of your funnel, or you haven’t built enough “know, like and trust” in the middle of your funnel. Feel free to reach out to us if that happens and we’ll show you how to fix those two upper levels.
- Ensure that you are sending out supplier promotions in your own words, without their branding, and only the ones that are truly relevant to your clients. No more than one great promotion per month. If you start to see people unsubscribe you’re either sending the wrong promotions or too many.
- If you are receiving sales objections be sure to document them all in a spreadsheet to look for patterns.
- Analyze the suppliers that you are using to ensure that you are maximizing your profit, obviously ensuring you are using the best fit for your clients and your business.
- Ensure that you ask every client at the proposal stage how they heard from you. You want to look for patterns on what is working at the top of your funnel and what is not.
WHERE YOU CAN LEARN MORE
Here are some tools to learn more:
- Subscribe to our free weekly Sunday business tips. We deliver something helpful for your travel business at 11 am every Sunday.
- Check out Growth Track – our business growth resource center full of quick reads (1-3 minutes each).
- Visit the Smart Tools page on the Travel Marketing & Media website. We’ve listed out all of the tools that we use in our business. Each of the tools makes our business life easier.
- Take a look at Travel Marketing Revolution. It’s our monthly mentoring program and it opens every year in July, November and March. We focus on solving one problem only – attracting a consistent flow of new clients to your travel business.
- Watch our free Power Session videos on our Facebook page
- Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram.